My confident, my best friend, my drinking buddy, one of the smartest men I know, a loyal son, a caring brother, a sincere Uncle, my favorite person to hug, the keeper of my secrets, Vinney's best friend, George's favorite place to nap, a hard worker, a dedicated student, an optimistic Cubs fans, an excellent griller, a patient spouse, a good listener, the most reasonable person I know, a wrestling fan, a true Old Style drinker, a Kellogg graduate, a thoughtful gift giver, a true softie, a man's man ... my husband.
One year down. Forever to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congratulations! Although I don't really know why people congratulate people their anniversary (the early ones at least...) As long as you're with the right person, being married is fun! It must not be "work" until kids arrive? Not sure, but in any case, I hope the rest are as good as the first!!
What a great tribute! Congratulations to you both -- we love you bunches and wish we were in Florida to celebrate!
The video is so sweet! Congrats to you both ( again!)
I love the description of your husband! I'm still so happy for you - so is Ditka.
You inspire my icy heart :)
The video turned out really well! Good work! (On all parts! Ha!)
Congrats! Can't believe it's already been a year. The video was great too!
Post a Comment