
A piece from Cathy Nichols I know, I'm a broken record, but I just love her work. This is called "Mommy tree talking to baby tree (even though they are separated)." I love the color. It reminds me of a warm autumn.
A website I am now hooked on, Good Reads, I wish all my friends were on here! It's a great way to stay connected and get recommendations for new and interesting books.
Nixon Watches. Always cool. Really obsessed with The Ivy right now. All Black.
The Spoon Sisters just have a wonderful variety of interesting, fun, gifts. They have a great newsletter too.I was watching the Amazing Race and saw one of the contestants wearing this shirt. I thought it was great - and even better that the proceeds go to a good cause.
K-Amato is a Chicago based jeweler who I stumbled upon at a "Chicago artists" table at Macy's. I saw these earrings and finally had to buy them because I would wake up so many times and think, those earrings of K Amato's would really be perfect with this outfit. That can only happen so many times. Then you just need to get them.
Henry updates soon, I promise.

2 comments:
Spoon Sisters has this little ticket holder thing that Denise and I always say we need to keep our concert tickets in! Love their stuff!
And you know I heart Kristin Amato. You should see how fabulous the wedding jewlery turned out. Can't wait for her sample sale!
Do NOT let Lauren see those earrings! You will wonder where you could have possibly put them just a few minutes before.... and you will NEVER see them again!
Post a Comment