Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"cause I know Jesus was a rockstar, and it was Elvis who turned water into wine"


Thank you Little Jackie. For my title today.

My "please summer get here quick" mix. Or my "look out weekend cause here I come mix." Either or. You choose. See, look what I did there. I made this about you ..

1. You Bring Me Down / Leona Lewis
2. Tip of My Tongue / Kelly Clarkson
3. Jump / Flo Rida feat Nelly Furtado
4. 28 Butts / Little Jackie
5. Day 'n' Nite / Kid Cudi
6. Knock You Down / Keri Wilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo
7. Back to the Start / Lily Allen
8. Zero / Yeah Yeah Yeahs
9. Love, Save the Empty / Erin McCarley
10. Absolute / The Fray
11. Hey Hey What Can I Do / Led Zeppelin
12. You Are the Best Thing / Ray LaMontagne
13. Ramblin' Gamblin Man / The Bob Seger System
14. Keep the Car Running / Arcade Fire
15. Don't Let Me Out / Matt Bauer
16. Miracles / Jeremy Messersmith
17. Cry / Kelly Clarkson
18. Just a Dream / Carrie Underwood

1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

I will take please summer get here quick for 50 please?